Monday, August 26, 2013

Collaborating with the fabulous @JakeClemons on HP LIFE and the Global Poverty Project

You know – I love my job. I really do. One of our latest partnerships with the Global Poverty project is in the ramping phase now. We do get to work with fascinating people like Jake Clemons – saxophonist and member of the E Street Band – I will get to share the stage with him in Central Park on September 28 to award one of the HP LIFE Entrepeneurs with a terrific award. He has done a video clip for us: check it out…here is what he says: 

"I believe in community, localization, and in using the resources available to you to stimulate personal and economic growth. The tragic reality is that extreme poverty remains a global epidemic.  People all over, from the developing world to the first world are struggling to find the opportunities they need to achieve their dreams every day. That's why I'm excited to collaborate with HP LIFE and Global Citizen in their efforts to provide free online access and resources for business empowerment for people all over the globe. My new solo single "You Must Be Crazy" is all about never giving up the fight. Join me, HP LIFE & millions of Global Citizens around the globe as we empower people to create a world where extreme poverty doesn't exist—and we never go back."
- Jake Clemons

Check it out at: bit.ly/13kRn7Z
We are gaining momentum for sure!!

More to come

No comments:

Post a Comment